Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Housesitting: Falling Back on My Favorites.

















I didn't realize it when I planned this outfit, but its made up of all of my favorite office pieces. Over this past year this dress, these shoes and this sweater have become staples of my office wardrobe. Both the sweater and the shoes are worn as non-boring neutrals. I like how they are pretty basic, but are also not boring. The shoes because of their color and the sweater because of its stripes. This dress always makes me feel good at the office. Although I wear all of these pieces on a regular basis, I like all of them together as well.


























Dress: Target, $24
Sweater: Maribel, gift from my marm
Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom, $55


Happy Tuesday All!


No comments:

Post a Comment