Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crazy Wedsnesday Can End in Greatness






Hello everyone!

Today is a busy day for me, and by busy I mean I am sitting for long stretches of time. What better way to sit in comfort and style than a Good Will/Vintage Sarong made into a skirt.

As a tiny lady I try to make a lot of different clothes work for me, despite the shortness so this skirt, albiet WAY too long as a skirt works very well wrapped and belted as a dress. It is made into a halter dress and belted with an Urban Outfitters belt. Because the back is very exposed I used a blazer to workify the ensemble and cover myself up.

As for accessories and shoes I stayed bare up top - no necklaces or earrings. Instead I chose a HUGE plastic ring from H&M and tons of bangles that were all gifts from different friends. The shoes are borrowed wedges, that I love!!!!

Tip of the Day: Wear that skirt as a dress, but make sure it is long enough.

Outfit:
Dress/Skirt: The Good Will ($5)
Belt: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Shoes: Borrowed ($0)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Bracelets: Gifts ($0)
Ring: H&M ($4.99 for 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment