Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Walking and Working



































Some mornings my mother and I walk down to wear I pick up the casual carpool into SF and treat ourselves to delicious co-op baked goods before I head to work. On these days I have to wear work appropriate clothes, but also shoes that I can walk a mile in, part of the way on an unpaved track. Sometimes I bring a change of shoes, but mostly I plan my outfits around wearing flats so I don't have to carry around more stuff. Today I planned my outfit around wearing my red Marc Jacobs flats with my skinny black cords. To emphasize my red shoes even more, I rolled over my pants to make them cropped. I paired my red shoes and black pants with my yellow sweater over a black tank. To add a little more flair to my colorful but pretty basic outfit, I borrowed one of my mother's vintage necklaces that my father made. It added some much needed zest to my colorful but pretty conservative outfit.




















Shoes: Marc Jacobs, via Maribel, $100
Pants: J. Crew, $40
Tank: The Gap, $5
Sweater: The Gap, $35
Necklace: Made by father, borrowed from my mother

No comments:

Post a Comment