Monday, August 29, 2011

Leggy Monday!








































Today it was back to work for me, but not so much for my alarm clock. I had forgotten to set it this morning, but luckily Miss Fiona woke up my Marm asking for breakfast. My marm then woke me up, I threw on my clothes, and actually made it to work on time. All that being said, I don't think anybody could tell how haphazardly I threw on my clothes. I only wore this dress because I bought it this weekend off the $1o rack at Maribel and had been trying to think of how I was going to wear it. Then this morning I figured I would continue along with my colorless challenge and wear it with my gray cardigan. I ended up loosening up on my challenge and wearing red shoes with my otherwise colorless clothing. It was only once I was out of the house that I realized I was wearing a dress and shoes from Maribel. I had to wear this dress with flats because it is quite short. I think it is saved by its high neckline and capped sleeves. I always try to make sure that I don't dress too skimpily when at work. Nobody wants to be the sexy secretary type in their office.






















Dress: BR via Maribel, $10 (Score!!!)
Cardigan: The Gap, $15
Shoes: Marc Jacobs via Maribel, $100

Thanks Again to my Genius Cousin for helping out with my tomato photo shoot adventures!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment