Wednesday, August 10, 2011

AH Mid-Week




(even Wilbur is checking out the shoes, probably just the dust actually)

So it is actually Wednesday and, surprisingly, the week has moved pretty fast. Today I am interning (almost done) and then Happy Hour(ing) so I wanted to look fun but also slightly professional on the Patty scale.

Today I am wearing my newly purchased flea market top. It is a Matthew Williamson for H&M top. I LOVE the vibrant print here, which hints at my Peacock nature. I decided that, instead of a super tight skirt I would make my basic purple H&M dress into one by tucking in the straps and pinning the waist so it has more definition. I used my lovely feather pin from my friend Claire - who also has her own blog!

For accessories I kept it simple and wore a gifted necklace from my friend Kristine, Sprout watch, and Payless wedges from a few years ago.

Overall it looks like a successful outfit, I even threw on a cropped military jacket for good measure (and to be less revealing at the sides of the top).

Tip of the Day: Use the dress in as MANY ways as you can! You can stretch out the use of clothing through the power of creativity!

Outfit:
Top: Flea Market ($8)
Dress/Skirt: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Pin and Necklace: Gifts ($0)

No comments:

Post a Comment