Friday, August 26, 2011

Exhausted Friday





I have not slept well in several days so I am hoping I can make this post coherent. Despite my sleepy head it is FRIDAY and another weekend of casual, funky wear is upon us!

I actually really love the way this outfit works and also realize this is the SECOND time I have worn a black top in two days. Today I am wearing a Necessary Objects top. The reasons why this top is amazing is the low cut of the collar in the back, the light fabric, and the buttons that are also in the back. I chose to wear a light and short skirt with it and belt it like a tunic.

For accessories and shoes, I went to vintage with my metal and plastic rings and the white metal necklace. The shoes are yet another Payless find and the belt is something I found in my mom's closet years ago.

** Sorry for all the caps PEP is very tired...

Tip of the day: Wear shirts backwards, forwards, with buttons exposed. It adds whimsy and creativity to an outfit.

Outfit:
Top: Necessary Objects ($17)
Skirt: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Belt: Found ($0)
Rings: Flea Market ($10)


No comments:

Post a Comment