Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Return of a Favorite






















My marm opened the door at the exact moment the picture took!

























Its the return of my teal pumps! I finally took them to the shoemaker and got their heel fixed. One of the heel caps was loose and so I had to take it to the shoemaker, but it took me a while to get there. Today they made their triumphant return to my office rotation. I paired my teal heels with my purple boden dress, but today I treated the dress like a skirt by putting my mother's gray short sleeved sweater over it. I wore the swear to tone down the purple dress. Partly I didn't want to be too over the top with the bright dress and shoes at work. And partly I wanted to play with this dress in a new way. I really liked how the vibrant shoes and bright skirt were damped down by the sweater. And it kept me warm in a San Francisco summer.





















Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom, $55
Dress: Boden, $50
Sweater: The Gap, borrowed from my marm
Sunnies: Mosely tribes, gift from my bro


Happy Tuesday All!

1 comment:

  1. I love the teal and purple combo, two of my favorite colors combined into one outfit... what is not to like!

    ReplyDelete