Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not Quite the Same


















In the first week of our blog I wore this orange shirt with a black skirt and a gray cardigan. Today I wore basically the same outfit, but not quite. The shirt is the same, but I paired it with a different black skirt, a different gray cardigan and different heels. Also, this time I did not have to wear tights. Although its still not hot in SF (check out the sky behind me, this picture was taken this morning), I refuse to wear tights in the summer. I got many compliments on this outfit today, but this shirt is always complimented. Something to do with the petal detailing around the neck and vibrant color. Today I really liked how both the sweater and the shirt had detailing, but neither is too over the top. To finish off my outfit today I wore my gifted Stuart Weitzman slingbacks. I really liked how the skirt and shoes made my legs look longer when paired together! Always a bonus!


Shirt: Talbots, Christmas present from my parents
Cardigan: Boden, $25
Skirt: BR, $35
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman, gifted from Coolest A


My outfit was not only work appropriate, but also the colors of the SF Giants (inadvertantly). And then luckily the giants did win today. Fashion matters friends, it matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment