Monday, August 8, 2011

I am back-wear





So I took a mini weekend vacation to clear my mind and prepare for the coming fall, and since I am devoid of any long term vacation, I took what I could and that meant NO internet, which felt amazing (even when I craved it)

Today it a hot and muggy day in NYC, the humidity is back and that means trying to find comfortable, light clothing to last the day.

Today I am wearing a Gap Body tank, which is very light and relaxed but needs a cover up due to its light fabric and low back. So I paired it with a pattered, seer-sucker blazer. As for the skirt, I used a stretching H&M polka dot skirt and a flea market necklace. As always I need to know the time so the Sprout watch is represented, and for shoes I chose my suede platforms.


Overall I am happy with the outfit and glad I took the ten minutes late last night to figure it out!

Tip of the Day: Look at body or gym wear for nice pieces, Yoga items can do more then just stretch on the Mat but can be great for the day-to-day.

Outfit:
Tank: The Gap ($4)
Blazer: Gift ($0)
Skirt: H&M ($12)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Belt: Gift ($0)
Ring and Necklace: Flea Market ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment