Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mini Vacation Wednesday and Thursday!









I know today is only Wednesday but I am celebrating at least a brief respite from the craziness of my life. Two straight days of not going to my NYU job or Queens and I plan on doing patty related things. So today was a slow day but now I have to run out and get some documents for an Orientation and meet a friend that has just gotten back from a research trip!

Today I went very comfortable with a light blue v-neck t-shirt tucked into my printed shorts. For accessories I chose a home-made necklace, a gifted African bracelet, and my trusted Sprout watch.

As for shoes I stayed with the truest of shoes, my blue jean peep-toes from Payless.

Tip of the day: You can never go wrong with an all blue ensemble. Just add some funky jewelry to liven it up.

Outfit:
T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters ($5)
Shorts: Urban O ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Made with found and given objects
Bracelet: Gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment