Friday, August 5, 2011

Fast Friday





Today is a work day and although I am exhausted from another restless night of not-sleeping, I refuse to look the part. I am also traveling today to Boston so I need to look good but also comfortable (and if worse comes to worse I will change!)

Today I am wearing a clearance dress from Urban Outfitters. I love this dress because of the deep pattern, similar to an Ikat print and the neckline. I chose a smattering of necklaces all given to me by various friends and family (I love the Hello Kitty one!) and my Sprout watch. For shoes I am wearing some new shoes given to me by my lovely friend Lizzy! They are so cute and even match my tan!

Tip of the Day: Wear a jumble of necklaces, they will look interesting and have people checking out your neck, in a good way!

Outfit:
Dress: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Necklaces: Gifts ($0)
Shoes: Gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment