Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Week Sans Color: Tuesday













Continuing with my week without color today I paired my black tuxedo-ed tank with my black skinny cords. To give the outfit some contrast and make my outfit office appropriate, I put on my mother's oatmeal swooshy neck sweater. I like how the shape of this sweater took center stage against the all black backdrop. I threw on my ribbon flats to add more interesting textures to m outfit. They are bronze and black with ribbon detailing on the toe. I rolled over my cords to be cropped to show off the shoes! It paid off, as later when I met some friends at a bar, somebody told me my outfit was very Audrey Hepburn.


Sweater: Maribel, borrowed from my marm
Shirt: BR, $16
Pants: J. Crew, $40
Shoes: Lucky Penny via Anthropologie, $60


No comments:

Post a Comment