Saturday, August 27, 2011

Barefoot Saturday!






























I finally feel better after my killer cold last week. And my work week without color is over. So to celebrate feeling better and the beautiful day it turned out to be (after the morning fog burned off), I broke out a brightly patterned skirt and a contrasting bright tank top to run errands and hang out. I bought this skirt at the Gap ages ago because: (a) it was ridiculously cheap; and (b) I had admired it from the time it was full price and decided to go for it. That being said, as I have noted before, I am always trying to figure out what to pair it with. Today I really liked the color and shape of the tank with the skirt. Usually I wear more conservative tops with it, but today I think the brighter color really fitted the summer day. I did draw the line at my brown cardigan, I couldn't imagine adding another bright color into the mix without looking silly.


































Skirt: The Gap, $11
Tank: The Gap, $7
Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, $40

Happy Saturday All! Stay safe East Coasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment