Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Full of Color and Print!






I am exhausted today due to a fitful and restless sleep. My solution to this is to drag my booty out of bed and wear something that masks my exhaustion.

I struggled last night to find something I wanted to wear due to closet fatigue. Seeing my clothes all together and the consistent humid heat I did not want to wear any of it! Bu suddenly I came to a favorite dress found at a favorite flea market.

Today I am wearing a Marrimeko Target dress that I got at the Green Flea on the Upper West side of Manhattan. I paired it with my blue cropped military jacket, suede beige sandals and gold jewelry. As a belt I used a striped sash and also wanted another dash of white with my Ma Jong bracelets.

My favorite aspect of this, is the dress and its' amazing colors and secret tiny pockets!

Tip of the Day: Take a leap and dive into a pile of clothes at a flea market, you will always find gold!

Outfit:
Dress: Flea Market ($10)
Sash: H&M ($0)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Necklaces: Clothes pin necklace ($0), Gold Chain ($5)
Bracelet: Urban Outfitters (2) ($40)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

1 comment: