Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Internship and Dinner Tuesday






The challenge continues....

So I have to say that I want to pat myself on the back for a job well done outfit. Today I am wearing a gifted top from Spain, my vintage pearl necklace, Urban Outfitters skirt, and Suede platforms. I feel like a million bucks due to the lovely feel of the t-shirt and the overall cut of the outfit.

Since I am short (I am 5'0) I tend to wear high-waisted outfits with heels to provide an aura of height and long leggedness. The platforms help in that regard and are a neutral against the bright colors of the skirt and top. I love the t-shirt and the fact it has different patterns front and back, my style of t-shirt.

For accessories I stayed fairly basic with the vintage pearl necklace for the challenge, a vintage plastic ring, Sprout watch, and a cute (but barely seen) owl necklace from Forever 21.

Tip of the Day: T-Shirts can work for the office, just pair it with a high-waisted skirt tucked in, or, as always, throw a blazer over it. I kind of wish t-pain would write a song like that ... Throw a Blazer Over It!

Outfit:
Top: Gift ($0)
Skirt: Urban ($10)
Shoes: Urban ($10)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace (pearl): Vintage, Gift
Ring: Flea Market, Vintage ($5)
Necklace (Owl): Forever 21 ($4.99)


No comments:

Post a Comment