Friday, August 19, 2011

Mark Twain was Right!




















Mark Twain knew what he was talking about when he said "the coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco" After a crazy week at work, I went for a low key and warm look for my casual Friday ensemble. Its been cold and overcast this week, so by time Friday rolled around I wanted comfort and warmth. Of course I also wanted to still look good an office appropriate. I based today's outfit around the combination of my green sweater and my plaid scarf. To balance out the more voluminous top, I went for my skinny cords. I was actually planning on wearing heels today, but my legs were sore from yoga so I went for my metallic Jeffrey Campbell flats.


Sweater: BR, $26
Scarf: Gift from my Parents
Pants: The Gap, $35
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Ambience, $45

Happy Weekend All!





No comments:

Post a Comment