Monday, August 1, 2011

Scarf/Skirt Monday





In honor of using everything in your wardrobe for an occasion I decided that I would take on of my larger and fun Gap scarves and turn it into a lovely skirt for work.

With my pinning and wrapping I got to the comfortable, and covered up version you see here today. The lightness of the fabric and the amazing print (as well as a kick-ass sales price) made this purchase a valuable one!

Today I paired the scarf/skirt with a basic Petit Bateau shirt that was given to me a few years ago with my Sprout watch, flea market blue pendant necklace, and fancy Peacock pin for the skirt. For shoes I wanted something simple so I chose my beige platforms.

Tip of the Day: Find new ways to wear you clothing - skirts as dresses, dresses as skirts, and scarves as skirts!

Outfit:
T-Shirt: Petit Bateau (Gift, $0)
Skirt: The Gap ($10)
Shoes: Urban O ($10)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Pin: Gift ($0)

No comments:

Post a Comment