Sunday, July 31, 2011

Simple Sunday






Today is a beautiful day in New York but I am exhausted, crawling out of bed much later than usual I wanted to wear something comfortable, casual, and easy to walk in - with a dash of patty funkiness.

How I do that is add print and lots of it. The top I chose today is one of my few Uniqlo purchases, and kind of a splurge, in comparison to the single to under $20 items I typically purchase. I am a sucker for less expensive brands working with high-fashion and this Cacheral top hits the mark for me.

I paired it with shorts from H&M, my Ann Taylor belt and Payless wedges. For accessories I chose my Aldo hat, beaded gift necklaces, and my watch - Sprout as always.

I feel ready for a walk and seeing a friend and falling asleep to a movie about bees, a perfect Sunday.

Tip of the Day: Access high fashion through cheaper bigger stores like Target, Uniqlo, Payless, and H&M - you will not be disappointed.

Outfit:
Top: Uniqlo ($30)
Shorts: H&M ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Hate: Aldo Accessories ($14)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment