Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cowbell Tuesday!


































Today I went for the most basic of office wear, all black. I didn't know what I wanted to wear this morning, so I threw on my go to black pencil skirt, with my black t-shirt with the bow detailing. When I threw this black outfit together, I justified it by planning on wearing my mother's cowbell necklace. This is one of the necklaces that my father made in the 70's that I borrow from my mother. To stay warm in the morning/office during the day, I pulled on my orange Eileen Fisher cardigan. I love this cardigan for its shape, and its color. I threw on my leopard heels because they are my favorite these days and they added some much needed pattern to my most basic of office wear.















My necklace and ivory bracelet are vintage from the 70s. My father had them both when my mother met him, and I inherited the bracelet and my mother lets me borrow her necklaces. I love their funky vibe and the fact that the pieces can't be bought in a store today. My talented papa bear actually made the necklace, which therefore makes it more awesome then its mere vintage origins.



Princess Fiona came out into the backyard for some photo fun!















Skirt: Banana Republic, $35
Shirt: The Gap, gift from my parents
Cardigan: Eileen Fisher, $40
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's, $30
Necklace: Handmade by my Father, borrowed from my Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment