Friday, July 15, 2011

Busing it, Friday Outfit





Hello!



At the end of a sickness ridden week there is nothing that makes it better than a trip to Boston and a outfit to match.

Today I went pretty casual for this casual friday. I choose a long boat neck light sweater with a print of sailing ships on it. I cinched it with a sash and paired it wit my jean shorts. For accessories I chose my gold link necklace and my Sprout watch. For shoes I chose the Urban Suede Platforms.

I like the outfit because it is very comfortable (for those tight to squeeze into buses) but also funky!

Tip of the day: Wear a long shirt and belt it if you are shorter to create more curvy dimensions.

Outfit:
Sweater: Forever 21 ($12)
Shorts: American Eagle (Gift $0)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Flea Market ($12)

No comments:

Post a Comment