Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Fun Wear




Hello fashion lovers!

Today is the last day of the work week and the beginning of a quiet weekend. The sun burn is slowly ebbing so I can wear more and more clothes so today I wanted to highlight several types clothing, colors, and prints.

Today I am wearing a v-neck orange shirt with my green military vest with a printed skirt. For accessories I have a pendant necklace that was given to me on my 26th birthday and that I LOVE. To finish off the outfit I chose an old standby that always works, my jean-style wedges.

Tip of the Day: Wear color, military, and print - and make it work together!

Outfit:
Top: Urban Outfitters ($4)
Skirt: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Vest: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

1 comment: