Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's Thursday-Wear





Well I feel like today I am channeling a Lois Lane style look, perhaps it is because of my high-waisted skirt of the wrap top but at any rate I feel like I am ready to tackle the library and some dinner.

With that, my sunburn update is that it is not getting better, allowing me to wear a semi-fitted top but a looser skirt, just for comfort's sake.

Today I am wearing a wrap-top in yellow with a high-waisted striped skirt. I wanted the yellow tie to be like a belt for the outfit so I have it proudly presented. Along with the main outfit I am wearing a home-made necklace, my Sprout watch, and my suede beige sandals.

Tip of the Day: High waisted can be your friend if you need more of a waist. If you are like me cinch it and wear some heels for good measure.

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($15)
Skirt: Old Navy ($9)
Necklace: Made by friend, gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment