Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boiling in my clothes outfit





(Check out the Wilbur next to me, he likes to pose too)
It is HOT here

Not just that I need a fan hot but the I can't find relief without AC and I am sweating in my Urban shorts HOT.

Anyhoo it was hot and I wanted to be comfortable. The tricky think is the balance between boiling outside and freezing inside. I was working from the library yesterday and it was freezing in there. My choice was to embrace the cold and be prepared for the heat and still look good!

Yesterday I wore my blue jean skirt, belted with an Ann Taylor Belt, my printed tank-top from Old Navy and DSW platforms. My accessories were simple - my Sprout watch, long whistle necklace from Falling Whistles.

I think I managed to survive the heat, and onto another scoarcher.

Welcome to July!

Tip of the Day: Wear a brightly colored skirt and exude heat in the summer!

Outfit:
Tank: Old Navy ($5)
Skirt: Urban O ($10)
Platforms: DSW ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Falling Whistle ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment