Monday, July 11, 2011

Turquoise and Pink Hot Mondays






Hey lovely readers and casual passersby!

Today is a work and errand day, I am solo for the week due to my roommates trip to Vermont so I will have my outfits to keep me company in the apartment.

Today is set to be another 90 degree day to blur in with the many others of the last two weeks. Due to hot weather but also a cold office I decided to wear a nice turquoise belted dress with my colorful wedges, and owl necklace. I also paired this with my print blazer from H&M.

Remember that just because it is 90 outside does not mean it wont be freezing in the office, in the grocery store, or in the long trip back to Brooklyn. So bring something nice and easy to throw on that represents you but also staves away the goosebumps!

Tip of the Day: A blazer is your best friend, against plain styling and cold temperatures inside!

Outfit:
Dress: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Belt: H&M ($2)
Shoes: Borrowed Rainbow ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Forever 21 ($2.50)

No comments:

Post a Comment