Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting My Hermione On! (with a little help from Ginny)




I ask you were there ever two better people to dress up as Hermione and Ginny? I think NOT!








When I was in junior high I had no idea how to manage my hair and it basically looked like this all the time. Over the years I have learned to control my curl, but occasionally I break out the big hair and dress up as Hermione. The midnight showing of the Deathly HAllows part II was one of those instances. I went with my friend Miss M, and both of us put on our finest Harry Potter wear. I actually already owned the tie from being Hermione for Halloween two years ago. Because it was a midnight showing I paired my tie with a white collared shirt over my purple long sleeved shirt and my jeans. I was afraid it would be too cold to wear a skirt and tights. Miss M was far braver, and her costume was far more authentic.
























I forgot to take pictures of my work wear today so I hope my HP pictures suffice! It was a great movie and so much fun to do at midnight. Especially in costume. Everybody knows I love to dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment