Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot hot heat, beginning of the week-wear






Hello everyone,


Ever chipper as always (and still slightly sick) I wanted to be cool and comfortable today while working and then food shopping afterward. To me, the ultimate of comfort is a dress. Think about it - one piece, maybe some straps and a zipper and you have a whole outfit in one shot! So the more dress in my life, the more simple it becomes :)

Today I am wear an Ikat-style printed dress from Urban Outfitters. It has a lot of subtle colors so I spiced it up with a white vintage flea market necklace, my reliable Sprout watch, and a funky green and yellow Fedora from Aldo's Accessories (on sale!). Also my out door accessory is my new prescription sunglasses (YAY!)

For shoes, I kept it simple with my turquoise t-strap wedges from Payless.

Outfit:
Sunglasses (prescription): Ray Bans ($200)
Dress: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Hat: Aldo's Accessories ($14.99)
Shoes: Payless ($10)

Tip of the Day: Grab a dress (you will be happier, and a few degrees cooler

No comments:

Post a Comment