Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wishing I Was at the Beach-Wear





So today I wanted to emulate the sea (hoping that through my outfit I could apparate on a boat or at least a beach!).

Today I am wearing my red and white stripped button tank-top tucked into my blue silky high-waisted shorts. I belted the shorts with a striped sash. For accessories I chose a long pendant necklace and my typical Sprout watch. Finally I wanted to wear my suede platforms so I chose those as my shoe of choice. I will most likely bring a sweater for the library but it will be a last minute decision as I leave the house (I assure you it will be a stylish as well!)

I like the outfit because it is cool and comfortable as well as stylish!

Outfit:
Tank: H&M ($5)
Shorts: H&M ($24.99)
Shoes: Urban O ($9.99)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: H&M ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment