Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Long earring Tuesdays






Sometimes when the going gets rough one needs earrings...

Preferably long and crazy ones to lighten the mood, thus my biggest, baddest, and craziest come out today.

Today I wanted to wear something nice for my internship because my supervisor is coming back from two weeks in Africa. I am wearing an orange v-neck t-shirt with my striped blue and gray skirt from Old Navy. For accessories I chose my large gold-plated earrings from a flea market, a plastic green ring, and my Sprout watch. For shoes I wore something comfortable but fun, yellow platforms from DSW.

Tip of the Day: Earring can solve many problems and look great too!

Outfit:
T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters ($4)
Skirt: Old Navy ($8)
Earrings: Flea Market ($5)
Ring: H&M ($5 for a set of 3)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Shoes: DSW ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment