Wednesday, July 20, 2011

METS Weds



(me and my Mystery! mug)


In honor of the METS I decided to wear METS like colors!

Today I am wearing a Good Will top with buttons down the back (actually worn backwards). I love this deep orange color and how light the fabric is. To pair with it for my internship and game I chose my printed Urban Outfitters shorts with the Ann Taylor belt. For accessories I stayed light with a pendant flea market necklace and my Sprout watch. For shoes I decided to go alittle outside the box and chose my t-strap sandals from Georges.

Overall the outfit is fun, light, comfortable, and easy to get around in - so perfect for the day!

Tip of the Day: Wear a light blouse with structured print shorts for a comfortable affect. For work, bring a blazer to add to the outfit.

Outfit:
Top: Good Will ($5)
Shorts: Urban O ($20)
Belt: Ann Taylor ($5)
Shoes: Georges ($15)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment