Saturday, July 9, 2011

Greencards Friday!



































Friday was a jam packed day for me. As usual I had work, but I was also going out to dinner and a Greencards concert with a family friend. So I dressed for both work and the concert before dashing out this morning. I paired my dark blue jeans with a black top and my mother's gray sweater. To add some pattern and fun to my otherwise conservative outfit I wore my red moccasins and my mother's vintage face necklace. I really liked how the accent pieces worked off my darker outfit.











































Shirt: The Gap, $5
Sweater: The Gap, really old
Jeans: The Gap, $22
Shoes: Boden, $60
Necklace: Made by my Daddio, borrowed from my Marm

Hope everyone is off to a good start to their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment