Saturday, July 23, 2011

101 Day-Wear


(me in front of my fan, being burning hot and not so fashionable)




So today I am off to a Baby Shower in Connecticut AND it is going to be 101+ and humid! So fashion is hard in this type of weather. It is all about light fabrics and flowing garments. So I chose a mix of something light with something a bit more structured.

Did I tell you that the Gap is my new favorite place? What I do there is scrounge through the Sale items (sometimes 30-40% off the Sales price) and funky it up with other items, shoes, and accessories.

Today I am wearing a Gap tank-top from Gap Body. It has a beautiful cross back but since I do not want it to be all flow I tucked it in. It is also a bit low cut so I pinned it with my elephant pin at my upper back. I am also wearing my printed shorts from Urban with my brown Ann Taylor belt, with a basic blue bracelet worn as an arm cuff and my purple thong sandals.

Stay cool and stylish everyone

Tip of the Day: Wear a very light tank-top with structured shorts.

Outfit:
Tank-Top: The Gap ($4)
Shorts: Urban O ($20)
Belt: Ann Taylor ($5)
Shoes: H&M ($20)
Bracelet: Gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment