Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back to Work Wednesday!

Its hard to tell from these pictures, but when I took them this morning I felt far from pulled together and ready to go back to work. After such a nice weekend spent relaxing, coming back to my real life was hard. So I fell back on my basic work look: pencil skirt and heels, printed top and cardigan.












This morning I paired my ikat print cowl neck top with my black BR pencil skirt and dark gray cardigan. To add a little more color to my outfit I wore a red cloth headband.

















I finished off my outfit with my mid-height bow peep toes from BR. These shoes are the best for an anything goes day. They are dressier then flats, but their mid-height heel means you can spend all day in them. Plus I love bow detailing!

















Shirt: Anthropologie, $20
Cardigan: The Gap, $17
Skirt: Banana Republic, $35
Shoes: Banana Republic, $90
Headband: Urban Indigo, gift from my parents!



Happy Mid-week/beginning of the week all! I hope its treating you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment