Thursday, July 7, 2011

Close to the end of a short week-wear






Hello,

Having a slow start this morning but I at least have an outfit in mind.

Again it is a HOT HOT day, one of the endless for July and August but we pick up our heads and keep on looking fabulous until our skin once again feels like skin and not sticky.

Anyhoo today I wanted to wear something purple so I chose a very old H&M dress that is light and very comfy as well as cute (what a combination!) I also chose to belt it with a black and white sash and choose some basic but not overwhelming accessories such as the wooden bracelet, and plastic blue ring with the Sprout watch. To end it all I chose my turquoise wedges from Payless.

Tip of the Day: A dress can be best in the hot weather, lots of movability and comfort, along with some sass!

Outfit:
Dress: H&M ($10)
Belt: Sash from another H&M shirt ($0)
Bracelet: Gift ($0)
Ring: H&M set of three ($5.99)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($15)

No comments:

Post a Comment