Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Repeat





































As you can tell by the sky in these pictures, it was another overcast and chilly day today! I gave in and wore pants today despite the fact that it is the middle of July and hot hot hot just about everywhere else. It was only when I got to work that I realized that this is the second time this week I have worn a printed Boden cardigan over all black with flats. Today the sweater is actually borrowed from my marm. I bought her this cardigan for Christmas, she has been wearing it ever since, and I had to beg to borrow it this morning. However, the begging was totally worth it, I felt great all day in it!










Cardigan: Boden, borrowed from my marm
Shirt: The Gap, $5
Pants: J. Crew, $40
Shoes: Anthropologie, $60


Happy Wednesday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment