Wednesday, July 13, 2011







Despite some set-backs this week, some pink-eye and a swollen glands, I plow on and dress for the library and ANOTHER 90 degree day!

Today I am wearing a dress as a wrap skirt that was given to me as a gift. It is from Jamaica and the colors say healthy and bright (the message I want to send out to the world!) As a top I chose my striped blue and black tank with a green cardigan for the cool library. For accessories and shoes I chose a gifted necklace, my Sprout watch, and Payless wedges.

Tip of the Day: Challenge in outfit with serious prints and switching different items to play different roles (dress as skirt)!

Outfit:
Dress (as skirt): Gift ($0)
Pin: Gift ($0)
Tank: Wet Seal ($5)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment