Thursday, July 14, 2011

A day in Queens Outfit






Today I head into the real world once more after battling the 19th century ailment of Conjunctivitus and then a throat infection. Despite these set-backs I am ready to plunge back into internship (for at least a few hours) and into a new outfit!

Today I am wearing an older dress I bought at Wet Seal. This is a dress I wore for my 22nd birthday and my graduation so it is one that has befitted many happy occasions. I also have a plaid blazer for the office. I accessorized it with a blue sash, two necklaces (long and short), my Sprout watch, and some earrings!

As for shoes I chose my Turquoise wedges to against the graphic black and white print.

Tip of the Day: Pull out an old favorite and make it new with accessories!

Outfit:
Dress: Wet Seal ($15)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Necklace 1 (Long): Falling Whistles ($20)
Necklace 2 (Short): Forever 21 ($2.50)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Belt: From another pair of H&M shorts ($0)
Earrings: Flea Market ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment