Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Long Weekend at the Lake!

Greetings all! Sorry to have been MIA for the past few days, but as you can see by my pictures, I took a short trip to paradise. And by paradise I mean Lake Tahoe. I was lucky enough to be invited by the lovely Stormy Normy to hang out with her family at their cabin on the lake for the long weekend and I took a day off from work today to extend my stay on the lake.







This is the view from the back deck onto their little cove. You can see why I didn't spend too much time taking pictures this weekend! I kyaked, hiked, swam and generally enjoyed the fantastic company.









I spent most of this weekend wearing shorts t-shirts over my bikini's and then simply my bikini's while I was enjoying the sun, sand, and water. I did finally shower and get slightly more dressed on Monday afternoon.

I wore one of my favorite skirts that I don't wear very often because its so summery and not at all work appropriate. I love the detailing and the pattern of the skirt, but because it is mostly white, it usually feels too summery to wear. In honor of the the Fourth of July I paired the while and blue skirt with a red tank. To finish my outfit I wore my favorite sandals. They are on long term loan from my friend Sexy J until I am 45. They are unbelievably comfortable.










Skirt: Anthropologie, $10 (no joke)
Tank: Banana Republic, $7
Sandals: On loan from Sexy J
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gifted from my bro















This was me enjoying the view for the last time this morning.

Shorts and T from the gap with my go to reef flip flops.











These are my various bikini's drying in the shower. As you can see, my love of color and patterns extends to my entire wardrobe!


The bikini's on the end are from J. Crew and the middle one is from Boden. The green polka dot one was a gift from the lovely Coolest A.


I hope everyone had a great weekend and is off to a nice start to their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment