Friday, July 22, 2011

Melting Friday-Wear





Hello everyone,

I hope you all are well and not human melted pops! It is hot beyond relief and I will be in a cold office for eight hours today. So I wanted something in light and flowy fabrics to keep cool and something to wear over it that I can put in my bag easily. Very fashion forward needs right?

Today I am wearing a patterned H&M top that has a scooped neck and a geometric pattern. I battled my brain about the skirt and finally chose another print, my floral skirt. As for accessories I chose nature themed ones with a beaded leaf pendant necklace and a wooden bracelet. For my shoes I chose my amazingly colorful GAP sandals. LOVE THE ORANGE!

And of course the Sprout watch comes with me too!

Tip of the Day: The lighter the fabric, the better off you will be in 100+ heat (eessh)

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($5)
Skirt: H&M (Gift, 0)
Necklace: Found beaded necklace with flea market ($5) pendant
Bracelet: Urban O ($10)
Shoes: The Gap ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment