Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shift Sunday


































Sunday was certainly a fun day for me. I woke up early to walk with a friend and go for breakfast (it was hard after my dancing fun time last night) and then was off in the afternoon for a celebratory birthday lunch for Mr. J! Luckily for me, the weather which was foggy in the morning cleared and it was another warm day. Still in love with my new Shift from Maribel, I threw it on for my leisurely afternoon lunch. Because the pesky work appropriate issue was not in fact an issue today I paired it with my Greek sandals that I bought at a flee market in Athens, and my orange cardigan. Honestly I would wear a version of this outfit every day if I could.



















Dress: J. Crew via Maribel, $35
Cardigan: Eileen Fisher, $40
Shoes: Flea Market, 10 Euros
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro









No comments:

Post a Comment