Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday!!!




It is going to be another HOT one and rainy one so what did I want to do?

Conquer it with clothes!

Mind you this outfit is not meant for wild weather or ever wet weather but sometimes you got to have fun with it and brave the rest.

Today I am wearing a mix of different prices and places that I love. For the shirt I wanted to wear my deeply cranberry tank-top tucked into a very new and fun long striped skirt. I just bought this at Old Navy for 75% so it was $7! For accessories I chose a beaded necklace my father found at the Logan Airport where he works, my Sprout watch, pink H&M belt, and Payless peep-toe wedges.


Tip of the Day: Do stripes!

Outfit:
Tank: The Gap ($18)
Skirt: Old Navy ($7)
Belt: H&M ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment