Monday, July 25, 2011

Rushing Out The Door-Wear!


This is a dress I bough flea market shopping ($8!)




Somehow, despite the fact I woke up at the right time, I am still in a rush!

Darn living so far away from work!

Anyhoo today is a NICE day, it may rain but it is over normal temperature so I can wear a t-shirt comfortably as well as a nicer skirt. Finally some form versus function.

So at the last section I chose a very old H&M striped shirt, tucked into a H&M yellow wrap skirt with a Urban belt. For accessories I chose my geode home-made necklace, my Sprout watch, and a candy-cane colored ring. As for shoes I chose a good standby in my late times, my jean colored wedges.

Tip of the Day: Wear stripes, they do an outfit good!

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($10)
Skirt: H&M ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: AMNH Gift Shop and own Sash ($2.50 each Geode)
Ring: Flea Market ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Belt: Urban ($5)

1 comment:

  1. The dress you bought reminds me of your "double rainbow" halloween costume. I love it, it's very summery.

    ReplyDelete