Monday, July 11, 2011

Blue and Pink and Polka Dots!




































I swear Miss P and I did not plan on wearing the same color scheme today. So you will imagine my surprise when I saw this morning that Miss P was also wearing shades of blue and pink! It was cold and overcast all day today, so I needed to layer up. As I was getting dressed this morning I saw my Marm's pink blazer and decided it was just what I needed to finish off my outfit. I really like how the two colors played off eachother. However, I did spend most of my day in my polka dot cardigan and black dress without the blazer. My weather problems are the opposite of Miss P's, its cold outside and warmer inside.

This morning I did have the premonition that it was going to be a crazy day at the office where I was going to be doing a lot of running around, so I wore my gray flats. Normally I would have put heels with this outfit, but my premonition was right and I did end up going up and down the stairs about a dozen times today! I kid you not, a dozen!









Cardigan: Boden, $19
Dress: Target, $24
Shoes: Steve Madder, $25
Blazer: The Gap, borrowed from my marm

Happy Start to the week all!


No comments:

Post a Comment