Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Post-Holiday Tuesday Outfit...


n

*Sigh* The Holiday is over, the sadness of the end of a three-day weekend can put anyone in a mini rut but that is when you pull out some oldies, goodies, and a new item for the day!

Today I am wearing a new dress I purchased at H&M during the crazy Fourth of July sales all over New York City. I bought it for a couple of reasons. One, because it is a different color palate than I am use to. Two, the shape is interesting, and Three, because it was a deal and had cute pockets. Along with the dress I used a sash to cinch it and emphasize my waist. For accessories, I kept everything else simple with a green ring, a geode necklace, and some Payless platforms.

Tip of the Day: try out a new color of shape, it may just give you that extra style boost!

Outfit:
Dress: H&M ($15)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Sash: From another item ($0)
Ring (from a set of three): H&M ($5)
Necklace: Urban O ($9.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment