Saturday, July 2, 2011

A wonderful Sunday of discoveries (and comfy clothes)


Hello fashion lovers!


Today is a beautiful day with sun, warmth, and new discoveries. As I ran along the water this morning in my very unfashionable running clothes I felt a new joy and surge of energy and decided to implement that in the clothing.

It is also VERY warm out so the lighter the clothes the better! Today I am wearing a light pair of patterned shorts with my very comfortable Urban Outfitters t-shirt and yellow wedges. For accessories I choose my lovely Sprout watch and a flea market necklace.


Tip of the Day: Light shorts and a T work great for the Summer.

Outfit:
Shorts: Urban Outfitters ($20)
T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters ($4)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($18)

1 comment: