Saturday, July 23, 2011

Romperrific Day, Fringetastic Night.


































The irony of our bicoastal blog is that Miss P and I each have to dress for our day to day activities and the weather on our respective coasts. Today while Miss P attempts not to bake like a pizza, I dared to wear my romper even though it was questionable whether it was warm enough! I LOVE my romper, but it really is best in extreme heat and today was a warm day, but it was not really even hot. I bought this romper at Anthropologie over two years ago. I was skeptical when I took it into the dressing room with me, but quickly fell in love. Its crazy comfortable and totally functional since it is actually shorts. Its also a fun basic to pair other pieces with. Today I went with my new embellished cardigan from Boden because its new and I want to wear it all the time. I also like how it went with my gray and wine colored romper. Its not the most outrageous of pairings, but since a romper is already pretty out there, I figured going conservative wasn't too bad.



















Romper: Anthropologie, $30
Cardigan: Boden, $25
Shoes: Morocco, approx. $6
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro.



























Tonight I am headed out for a good friends goodbye party. Miss A is moving to D.C. for grad school, and to send her off we are off for a night of dancing. But not only a night of dancing a Jersey Shore night of dancing, which basically means dress up outrageously. I don't think this dress is really Jersey Shore, but I bought it a month or two ago and thought this was a perfect excuse to wear it. I found it at Maribel and knew that if I didn't buy it, I would never find another one like it. I love the fringe on the front and wish I could show you how awesome it looks when I walk! I can't wait to dance in it!To try to Jersey Shore it up I tried to bump up my hair and put on my leopard print heels.
























Dress: Lucca Coture via Maribel, $22
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's, $30



Happy Saturday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment