Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Feeling sick but at least looking good





Hello everyone,

Today is a short day for me because I am pretty sick with a cold amongst other things. To treat myself I splurged, rampaged the 50% of the sales price sale at the Gap and got this lovely top you see here today. Alongside the top I chose a light blue jean skirt, my tan suede platforms and a turquoise necklace with my lovely sprout watch.

I love the style of the top and its gradations of gray as well as how it works against my jean skirt. Of course, since it is cold everywhere but outside I brought my bright green sweater to use against the office cold.

Tip of the Day: Never turn down a 50% off the sales price sale, dig in!

Outfit:
Top: The Gap ($4.98)
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Sweater: H&M ($12)
Necklace: Cultural Survival Bazaar ($12)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment