Saturday, July 16, 2011

Four Hours of Sleep Friday!























Friday morning it was really hard to go to work having crawled into bed after a midnight showing of Harry Potter the night before. Not only did I have to go to work, but after work I headed out to my brother's birthday party. Luckily my clothes and a large amount of caffeine didn't let me down. I actually wore my Chuck Taylor's because a work friend and I had both agreed to wear them on Friday, but it ended up being a good decision as I did a lot of running around . I actually really liked how they fit in with the outfit. Usually I would have worn some dressier flats, but these actually worked out perfectly.










Shirt: The Gap, $11
Sweater: Maribel, borrowed frommy marm
Jeans: The Gap, $22
Belt: Jeremy's, $9
Shoes: Converse via Maribel, gift from my marm


Happy Weekend All!

No comments:

Post a Comment