Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Burnt to a Crisp Outfit


(the dress on the right is from dinner last night. Gap $20)




I am very uncomfortable!!!

Okay, so after that mini exclamation of discomfort I will continue my post. After a relaxing day yesterday beaching it on a birthday extravaganza I learned the hard way that the sun is both your best and worst accessory, and that tan lines are serious business.

In order to avoid almost any skin contact I decided to wear light and relaxed clothes. I am wearing a blue top tucked into a black and white striped skirt from Express. I like to cinch the skirt and make it high-waisted so I can show off my legs, which are the only place on my body that resembles normal skin.

For accessories I chose my gifted clip-on shell earrings from my amazing friend Kristine and my Sprout watch. For shoes I am wearing my super colorful, and very comfortable wedges.

Tip of the Day: You can put flowy top with flowy skirt, but make sure you cinch or gather the fabric so you have a shape underneath all the flow!

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($20)
Skirt: Express ($10)
Shoes: Rainbow (Borrowed $0)
Earring: Gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment