Sunday, July 10, 2011

Brunch and Errands Weekend Wrap-Out Outfit





Hello my lovely readers!

Today is warm but much nicer out so I tried to wear some light and airy items with some accessories that added the oomph and sassiness needed for a fine brunch with a lovely friend!

Today I chose my basic green tank-top tucked into a striped Express skirt that I belted a little higher up my waist. In addition I chose some funky accessories - the tinier one is in the shape of a pink owl and my favorite the rocking plastic glasses that my dad got me last year.

As always the Sprout watch is in attendance and I wore my yellow peep-toe small wedges to complete the outfit!

Tip of the Day: Funky necklaces make any outfit interesting and you do not need to leave comfort at the door. Wear flowy fabrics and bring in the funky with your jewelry or shoes (or perhaps a belt too!)

Outfit:
Tank: Wet Seal ($5)
Skirt: Express ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Belt: H&M ($5)
Necklace (Owl): Forever 21 ($2.50)
Necklace (Glasses): Aldo Accessories ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment