Sunday, July 10, 2011

Leggy Lazy Sunday



































Today was another lazy day for me. But when I did get up, it was a lovely sunny day and I decided to break out a mini skirt for the day. This is actually a really cool mini skirt with navy uniform inspired buttons on the front, but I didn't feel like tucking my shirt into it today. I was feeling pretty low key so I paired my mini skirt with my basic navy t-shirt and purple cardigan. To finish off my outfit and add another splash of color I wore my red Boden moccasins. Overall, it was a nice low key outfit for a refreshingly low key day.

















Skirt: J. Crew, $13
Shirt: The Gap, hand me down from my marm
Cardigan: Halogen via Nordstrom, gift from my bro and his fiance
Shoes: Boden, $60
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro

















I hope everyone had a nice weekend! Romulus was out taking pictures with me this afternoon, hence the funny expressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment